Re: Request for Review: Test cases for DOM L3 Events

Hi Alex - having seen no comments on this RfR, would you please create
the following directory and copy all of the tests in this RfR to it:

   http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMEvents/tests/approved/

BTW Alex, would you like to be designated as the "Test Facilitator" [1]
for this spec?

-AB

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Approval#Roles