Re: Identifying "Test Spec Editors"; deadline Nov 11

On 11/11/11 7:53 PM, ext Adrian Bateman wrote:
> On Friday, November 04, 2011 4:59 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> One of the topics discussed this week was to designate a "Test Spec
>> Editor(s)" for each of our specs.
> We're supportive of this idea.
>
>> (BTW, the title of "Test Spec Editor" is a bit of a straw-man, so
>> proposals for other titles are also welcome.)
> I wonder if Test Suite Facilitator (or similar) is a better title. We use "Facilitator"
> in HTML WG and I think it may be more of a coordination role than a person that does
> all the editing work of the test suite (that's how it seems to work in HTML at the
> moment).

If anyone objects to "Test Facilitator", please speak up; otherwise, at
the end of next week I will add that role to PubStatus' Testing column
and issue some type of Call for Test Facilitators for our various test
suites:

   http://w3c-test.org/webapps/

-AB