Re: Element Traversal test suite copied to Hg

From: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 22:16:07 +0200
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
On 05/01/2011 02:32 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> FYI, I copied the Element Traversal test suite from CVS to Hg:
>
> http://w3c-test.org/webapps/ElementTraversal/tests/
>
> I also added a minimalist Status.html file:
>
> http://w3c-test.org/webapps/ElementTraversal/tests/Status.html
>
> Comments on the Status file are welcome including recommendations on a
> good style we may want to promulgate.

As Anne added those features to DOM Core, I converted those tests to use
testharness.js and added them to the DOM Core test suite [1] a while
ago. I'll probably move those tests to the shared repository at some
point, unless somebody beats me to it. (Feel free to!)

HTH
Ms2ger

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/file/tip/tests