Re: Access control to WebApps repository

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:16:18 -0400
To: ext Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, ext Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
CC: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
On 8/10/11 8:00 AM, ext Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 06:37 -0400, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> On 8/9/11 12:38 PM, ext Ms2ger wrote:
>>> Currently access to the WebApps hg repository [1] seems to be limited
>>> to WebApps WG members. As I expect a significant overlap between the
>>> those who write tests for the HTML and WebApps WGs, I'd like to open
>>> that up to the members of the "HTML Test Suite Contributors" group,
>>> who have access to the HTML repository [3].
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>> Surely we don't want to turn away any useful contributions.
>>
>> Is there a specific issue ATM?
> We did receive contributions of tests related to webapps.

Yes, the submission from Infraware's Jong Heun Lee that Ms2Ger mentioned
in [1] includes tests for HTML WG specs and WebApps WG specs. Infraware
is a member of WebApps so my question is whether there is an access
issue for some other member/contributor.

>>   There could be an issue with contributor
>> agreements for non-WG members. PLH?
> The contributor filled the right form so we're good on that front,

Great.

-AB

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2011Jul/0012.html