Re: Draft minutes 2004 Jun 01 and 2004 Jun 02

From: Charles Ying <charles.ying@openwave.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:09:02 -0700
To: public-webapps-cdf-discuss@w3.org

Thanks to Lee for writing such detailed minutes, they're quite amazing.

My name is mispelled in both days' minutes, it should be: Charles Ying,
Openwave Systems

In the section: 2004-06-02.Final Session.Straw Poll, my first comment
should be changed to:

Charles Ying: I think the effort should be smaller. Test suites are an
excellent start. The scope should initially deliver the integration of
two fronts -- XHTML and SVG. Then we can look at next steps. That's for
our market; but which standards depends on who is involved in the effort.

In the section: 2004-06-02.Final Session.Straw Poll, my second comment
(after TVR's) should be changed to:

Charles Ying: Even integrating two core W3C standards (XHTML + SMIL)
still needs an accurate conformance test suite and use cases. We need to
solve issues like this first before addressing additional standards.

Thanks,
Charles