Re: Draft minutes 2004 Jun 01 morning

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:10:48 -0700
To: public-webapps-cdf-discuss@w3.org
On Tuesday 2004-06-01 14:06 -0700, Leigh.Klotz@pahv.xerox.com wrote:
> These are draft minutes.  Please report corrections.

I'm impressed by the detail with which my comments were recorded, and
I'd like to echo the thanks that many others have already stated for all
the minuting.

My only comment is that there are some omissions and typos in the list
of attendees.  The list at
  http://www.w3.org/2004/04/webapps-cdf-ws/registrants
seems generally more accurate, although I'd add that Owen Taylor and
Christopher Aillon are from Red Hat (and there are probably a few other
missing affiliations on the registrants list that others can fill in).

-David