ElementTraversal progress?

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:05:44 -0700
To: Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi WebAPI fans!

I wanted to implement the ElementTraversal spec for the next release of
firefox (after FF3). However last I heard there was still an outstanding
issue of if we wanted to have .childElementCount unsigned long or if we
wanted a .childElements NodeList.

It would be great to have this resolved pretty soon. The development
cycle for our next release is quite short so if we want to add
ElementTraversal to the release we would ideally like to see it more
stable pretty soon.

As before I'm still of the opinion that a .childElements NodeList would
be a better solution. While I agree that it can be more complex to
implement, I still think that the value vs. cost ratio still is quite good.

Best Regards,
Jonas Sicking