Re: [WebIDL] [Null]/[Undefined] for readonly attributes

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Do you need to flag readonly attributes with [Null]/[Undefined] as well
> or does it suffice there that it is clear from the description of the
> attribute? I've assumed for now that it is clear from the definition
> what needs to be returned and that they do not need special annotations.

AIUI, [Null] and [Undefined] only affect how null and undefined values
that are assigned to a a DOMString attribute, or passed as a parameter,
are handled.  Since no value can be assigned to a read only attribute,
they don't apply anyway.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/