Re: quick question on xhr2 upload events

From: Sam Weinig <weinig@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:20:31 -0700
To: Aaron Boodman <aa@google.com>
Cc: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>
By my reading, XMLHttpRequestUpload inherits from
XMLHttpRequestEventTarget (which is what inherits from EventTarget)  [http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest2/#xmlhttprequest
].  XMLHttpRequestEventTarget is what adds the old style event handler
attributes, so XMLHttpRequestUpload should support them as well.

-Sam