Re: XHR LC comments

Julian Reschke wrote:
> For this one I used Dom L1 methods to create this document:
>
>   <foo><x:y/></foo>
>
> which isn't XMLNS-wellformed.

I'm not sure I see the problem here, to be honest...  Using the
non-namespace-aware DOM methods one can indeed create documents that require a
non-namespace-aware XML parser to roundtrip.

Since the UA has no idea what sort of XML parser is being used on the server
side, I'm not sure it makes sense to bail on attempts to serialize such
documents.  In particular, if the document _is_ parsed with a
non-namespace-aware XML parser, there is no problem.

-Boris