Re: [July 1-3] [face to face] Agenda?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 01:40:04 +0200
To: "Jean-Yves Bitterlich" <Jean-Yves.Bitterlich@sun.com>, "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Sun, 11 May 2008 18:48:27 +0200, Jean-Yves Bitterlich
<Jean-Yves.Bitterlich@sun.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I understood that prio 1 item on the july 1st-3rd agenda is going to be
> XHR2 (XDR... input). What other items are (known to be) on the agenda ?
> (probably 3 days are anyway just enough to finalize XHR)

XHR and XHR2 (and friends and acquaintances) are the agenda as planned. I
suspect that will eat 3 days :( If not, I would be looking for other small
stuff we can do, or for stuff that people think is urgent for that
meeting. (I would rather finish early, really, if possible).

Cheers

Chaals