Re: Updates to Bindings spec, republish?

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:06:38 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:

> Hi group.
>
> I’ve made some more changes to the Bindings spec recently:
> Other changes since the FPWD are listed in the “Changes” section of the
> document.
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/Binding4DOM/Overview.html?rev=1.63&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
>
> I think the document would benefit from being republished at this point.
> Charles/Doug?

Would be great. If W3C grants us a charter extension we can republish - in
the meantime I will start the call for consensus.

(For folks following this public list, that's a formal administrative
thing for working group members. I would be surprised if it didn't pass -
I don't think we have ever blocked publication of an updated working
draft).

cheers

Chaals