Keyboard Review Telcon

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:14:49 -0400
To: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi, Web API fans-

We will be holding a telcon next Wednesday to review and discuss the
keyboard aspects of the DOM3 Events spec, specifically the Keyboard
events and key identifiers [1] and Text events types [2].  There is good
work in these, but they are not yet complete.  I would appreciate if
everyone, specifically implementors, read through these sections of the
spec and come prepared next week with open questions, criticism, and
preferably proposed solutions.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/keyset.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/events.html#Events-TextEvents-Interfaces