Please Review: Mousewheel Event Proposal

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:43:24 -0400
To: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi, WebAPI fans-

We believe that we have a workable model for the 'mousewheel' event,
which greatly simplifies the previous proposal.  I've made a wiki page
which contains both proposals, the new one first:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Mousewheel

Please review the proposal and give us feedback.  We intend to resolve
during tomorrow's telcon to put this proposal in the DOM3 Events spec.
(Obviously, subject to comments up to and including Last Call.)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI