Invitation to WebApps Mailing List

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 02:03:15 -0400
To: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>, "public-appformats@w3.org (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

Hi, WebAPI and WAF fans!

The kings are dead!  Long live the king!

As planned a few months ago, we have successfully merged the Web
Application Formats and WebAPI WGs into a single powerful new group, the
Web Application Working Group (WebApps WG to its friends).  We made
front page news at W3C:
    http://www.w3.org/News/2008#item107

If you are a member of the public interested in participating in
discussions, please join the public-webapps mailing list:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/

If you wish to join the WG, you can find more info on the home page
(look for the "join" link):
   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/

Regards-
-Doug Schepers