Re: [selectors-api] Best practice in HTML wellformed documents

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 18:09:52 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:
> As far as I know the group has never resolved a particular preference
> for terse HTML markup over XHTML. Does anyone think that the value of
> such a resolution would justify the debate it will entail?

I think we should leave examples up to the editors. I also think that
changing examples that are perfectly fine is best avoided as the chance of
introducing errors is great. For instance, the suggested replacement is
not conforming.