Progress events progress...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:42:34 +0100
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Finally...

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html?rev=1.20
is a new Editor's draft, which should be ready to publish as a Working
Draft, and hopefully not generate any comments so we can take it to last
call about a month after that :)

I have resolved all outstanding issues, as per
http://www.w3.org/2006/webapi/track/products/12 which just shows there are
none left, not what they were :( But they are linked from the change
history in the draft, with their resolution. So it should be good to go.
If there are things that are still not sorted, please let me know...

Otherwise, enjoy...

cheers

Chaals