Re: IE Team's Feedback on the XHR Draft

From: Hallvord R. M. Steen <hallvord@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:17:30 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "Sunava Dutta" <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>, "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-webapi@w3.org" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "Gideon Cohn" <gidco@windows.microsoft.com>, "Zhenbin Xu" <zhenbinx@windows.microsoft.com>, "Marc Silbey" <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>, "Ahmed Kamel" <Ahmed.Kamel@microsoft.com>

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 11:37:17 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:

>>  Would it be possible once the tests are relatively stable to package
>> them (including reference files) and send us a copy?

>  We will have them on the Web - you have to fetch your own copy

That's a quite legitimate question because there are some server-side
scripts there. I assume this was what Sunava meant by talking about
inaccessible resource files earlier (to the best of my knowledge none of
the tests rely on hard-coded URLs to Opera's intranet or nonsense like

It's not possible to access the SVN repository for those tests
anonymously, is it?

Hallvord R. M. Steen
Core QA JavaScript tester, Opera Software
Opera - simply the best Internet experience