Re: IE Team's Feedback on the XHR Draft

From: Hallvord R. M. Steen <hallvord@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:17:30 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "Sunava Dutta" <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>, "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-webapi@w3.org" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "Gideon Cohn" <gidco@windows.microsoft.com>, "Zhenbin Xu" <zhenbinx@windows.microsoft.com>, "Marc Silbey" <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>, "Ahmed Kamel" <Ahmed.Kamel@microsoft.com>

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 11:37:17 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:

>>  Would it be possible once the tests are relatively stable to package
>> them (including reference files) and send us a copy?

>  We will have them on the Web - you have to fetch your own copy

That's a quite legitimate question because there are some server-side
scripts there. I assume this was what Sunava meant by talking about
inaccessible resource files earlier (to the best of my knowledge none of
the tests rely on hard-coded URLs to Opera's intranet or nonsense like
that!).

It's not possible to access the SVN repository for those tests
anonymously, is it?

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen
Core QA JavaScript tester, Opera Software