Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:01:33 +0200
To: "Sunava Dutta" <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>, "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "public-appformats@w3.org" <public-appformats@w3.org>
Cc: "Eric Lawrence" <ericlaw@exchange.microsoft.com>, "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, "Zhenbin Xu" <zhenbinx@windows.microsoft.com>, "Gideon Cohn" <gidco@windows.microsoft.com>, "Sharath Udupa" <Sharath.Udupa@microsoft.com>, "Doug Stamper" <dstamper@exchange.microsoft.com>, "Marc Silbey" <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:26:39 +0200, Sunava Dutta
<sunavad@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the participation and comments.
> I think this discussion is best continued in a telecon. I'm working with
> Doug Schepers to see what we can schedule here.
> Once again, thanks for sharing thoughts and providing feedback.

Wouldn't it be better if the IE Team first addressed the issues raised so
far with XDomainRequest in an e-mail? Getting this information in a
teleconference is not very convenient as minutes are often of poor quality
and teleconferences don't allow for thinking arguments through and
studying them.

Kind regards,