Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:26:39 +0200, Sunava Dutta
<sunavad@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the participation and comments.
> I think this discussion is best continued in a telecon. I'm working with
> Doug Schepers to see what we can schedule here.
> Once again, thanks for sharing thoughts and providing feedback.

Wouldn't it be better if the IE Team first addressed the issues raised so
far with XDomainRequest in an e-mail? Getting this information in a
teleconference is not very convenient as minutes are often of poor quality
and teleconferences don't allow for thinking arguments through and
studying them.

Kind regards,