Re: Mouse wheel feedback

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:59:02 -0400
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi, Ian-

Ian Hickson wrote (on 4/17/08 5:52 PM):

> Yeah, sorry about that -- the mails mostly date from long before the
> WebAPI group existed.

Not at all.  I'm glad you did forward them on, and certainly didn't
expect you to forward them individually... just meant to encourage
individual emails.

> (Note that your e-mail didn't cc the original commentors, so they may not
> have seen the replies.)

Right, I should have mentioned that I BCC'd all of them (and the WHAT WG
list).  I don't like getting multiple copies of long threads myself, so
I try to trim down recipient lists.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI