Re: [selectors-api] NSResolver moving nodes between documents

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Jonas Sicking wrote:
>> So this generally can't happen, except through implementation specific
>> quirks, no? I.e. a page can't create an NSResolver mutates nodes to
>> the point where it no longer has access to the page.
>
> Sure it can.  Setting document.domain will do the trick, easily.

Hmm.. good point. Though I still think that you basically have to
intentionally shoot yourself in the foot for this to happen, and so it's
a case that is unlikely to come up and cause interoperability issues.

Leaving it explicitly undefined sounds like a good idea though.

/ Jonas