Re: [selectors-api] NSResolver moving nodes between documents

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 01:34:49 +0200
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

* Jonas Sicking wrote:
>This should be the easiest solution for spec writers and implementors
>alike. And I don't think users will care either way.

I do not think we need to specify anything in addition to what the draft
already has, nor do I think we should define that prefixes must be re-
solved before querying the DOM but then don't define in which order and
how often each prefix may be resolved, but I don't care much either. In
any case, if we add something, please specify what happens if you switch
between HTML and XML document with respect to case-sensitivity of names.