Re: [DOML3Events] ACTION-267 Proposal for event iterator

Hallvord R. M. Steen wrote:
> One use case that hasn't come up but may be better supported by other
> means: debugging.

But for this use case you'd want to see all the event listeners, including all
the UA-internal ones, etc, and that's not something we want to be exposing to
web content.  If I were implementing this, I'd just create an API that wasn't
exposed to web content that exposes this information to the debugger.  There are
APIs along these lines for style data and so forth that Firebug uses, for what
it's worth.

-Boris