DOM3 Events Telcon Agenda, 02 April 2008 (Tomorrow!!)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:48:25 -0400
To: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi WebAPI Fans-

This is a reminder that we will have a DOM 3 Events telcon tomorrow, 02
April.

The regular time is Wednesdays, 19:30-21:00 UTC. See the DOM3 Events
wiki page for timezones adjustments. [1]  NOTE: Because of Daylight
Savings Time, the times may have adjusted in your locality.

The tentative agenda is as follows:

    1. Convene, take roll, review agenda, plan next meeting
    2. Issue/Action review
    3. key event sequence model: discussion (State Chart vs. Default
Handlers, Fight!)
    4. Keyboard events and key identifiers: implementation reports
    5. Mobile-specific events: ISSUE-51 (I will try to have concrete
proposals to discuss on the wiki)

For each week's telcon, we will maintain an agenda page [2] so you can
track what the discussion will be, add agenda topics, and see the
minutes afterward.

We will also maintain a list of all the past and planned telcons, with a
brief summary of issues discussed. [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events#Day_and_Time
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/02_Apr_2008
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events_Agenda