Progress draft, cancel/bubble

A while ago Cameron wrote:
> That the values for canBubbleArg and cancelableArg are ignored is not
> consistent with other events defined in DOM 3 Events, which says that
> each “overrides the intrinsic bubbling [/cancelable] behavior of the
> event”.

Raised ISSUE-118. Removing what it says there and deferring to D3E would
be consistent with the bit that says D3E is the normative reference. But
that would overturn the decision that the events must not foo (I am happy
to overturn that decision if the group is), which is reflected in the must
statement after the table of events.

I propose to change the spec and let is say what Cameron suggests (i.e. to
clarify the current difference between Progress and D3E in line with how
Progress says it should be clarified),and thus to close this issue.

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha