Re: future/draft/current W3C specs on multi-cursor / multi-touch ?

Hi, Ruud-

Ruud Steltenpool ( http://svg.startpagina.nl ) wrote (on 9/19/2007 7:32 PM):

> How ready are webstandards for multi-cursor and multi-touch GUIs ?
>
> Technologies becoming more popular, which W3C standards don't cover
> enough?:
> - tabletPC with a stylus with 10bit sensitivity levels
> - iPhone, making multi-touch technology popular
> - tablePC, big screens with multiple people (and objects) interacting
> simultaneously
> - on-line cooperative whiteboards

There is a Multimodal Architecture and Interfaces Workshop being held
near Tokyo next month.  I'm hoping some good activity will come out of that.

http://www.w3.org/2007/08/mmi-arch/cfp.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI