[XHR] Remove "Conforming script" product class

From: Simon Pieters <zcorpan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 00:05:28 +0200
To: public-webapi <public-webapi@w3.org>

AFAICT there is exactly one requirement that applies to scripts. The
requirement not really testable. I don't see the point in having this
product class.

I suggest removing the product class and replacing the SHOULD requirement
with something non-normative, e.g.:

    When the argument is provided script writers are strongly encouraged to
    ensure that they have specified (before invoking send()) the
    Content-Type header via setRequestHeader().

If you do this then perhaps the first paragraph in "Conforming user agent"
needs an update, too; it currently says:

    A user agent must behave as described in this specification in order to
    be considered conformant even when faced with non-conforming scripts.

Perhaps s/ even when faced with non-conforming scripts//.

--
Simon Pieters