[XMLHttpRequest] Request for Last Call 2

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 11:17:15 +0200
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Unless there are good reasons not to request a second Last Call for "The
XMLHttpRequest Object" specification by this Friday (midday Paris / Oslo
time) I'll request publication for the following document (editorial
changes may be made during the following days) either that Friday or the
Monday following it:

My proposed deadline for comments is June 8. Let me know if you want more
/ less time (minimum is three weeks).

Kind regards,

Anne van Kesteren