From: Bjoern Hoehrmann [mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net]
Sent: den 9 mars 2007 05:09
To: Andrew Sledd
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org; chaals@opera.com
Subject: Re: Review comments of Editors Draft of Progress Events

* Andrew Sledd wrote:
>initProgressEventNS description needs to make the statement that "the
>value of the namespaceURI argument must be null."

I don't think so. The point of having the method is that this allows others to re-use the interface for new event types, for example, for proprietary browser extensions or for rarely used event types defined by other organizations, neither of which should define event types in no namespace without consulting the WebAPI Working Group.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de