Re: Recent spec change to XMLHttpRequest default Content-Type

From: Carsten Orthbandt <carsten@pixeltamer.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:25:34 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Anne van Kesteren schrieb:
> The specification once had a concept of what is and what is not
> conforming for scripts to do, but it was to much of a hassle so that has
> been dropped. Whether or not user agents show an error message is up to
> them really.

So basically we're back to square one and it is in effect a bug of FF3
to throw errors on content that doesn't really violate HTTP and both
(old and new) versions of the XHR spec?

If you don't mind I'd then summarize this in the bug report to see
where this will get us.

--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen,

Carsten Orthbandt