ISSUE-118: Cancel / bubble Arg definitions

From: Web APIs Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:03:00 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-webapi@w3.org

ISSUE-118: Cancel / bubble Arg definitions

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/webapi/issues/118

Raised by: Cameron McCormack
On product: All

If I understand it correctly, Bjoern [1] and Cam [2] are making the same point
- that the definition of how cancelable and canBubble work is contradictory to
the one in DOM 3 Events. (If this is the case then I think they should just be
changed to be consistent. If I have misunderstood something else, I will find
out soon enough I hope).

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-webapi/2007Jul/0020.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-webapi/2007Jul/0021.html