Re: New staff contact - Doug Schepers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:20:57 +0200
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, public-webapi@w3.org

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:57:58 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello public-webapi,
>
> Since the departure of Dean Jackson, the WebAPI WG has been lacking a
> W3C staff contact. I have filled in where possible but have not had the
> time that the post needs.
>
> Doug Schepers, who you all know, is now the WebAPI staff contact.

YAY!! Welcome Doug... so, this means that the person responsible for any
delays in getting your element traversal spec published is...

Hopefully we will have a lot more specs to publish in the next few months.
Sorry, but I prefer that to not publishing.

Cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com    Catch up: Speed Dial   http://opera.com