ISSUE-110: Do we need a singular method for getting just one element

From: Web APIs Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:11:46 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-webapi@w3.org

ISSUE-110: Do we need a singular method for getting just one element

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/webapi/issues/110

Raised by: Charles Mccathienevile
On product: Selectors API

How valuable is this? If we didn't have it, we could have
getElementsBySelector() and no singluar method with an almost-identical
name, which might be more popular. (Assuming no obviously popular
radically different alternative emerges to the current naming scheme)