Re: heads-up on use of unnamespaced event types in XBL2

* Ian Hickson wrote:
>FYI, the XBL2 spec currently defines two events, 'xbl-bound' and
>'bindings-are-ready', without namespaces. If anyone thinks that these
>events should be namespaced, please let me know.

This is fine with me so long as 'bindings-are-ready' is renamed to
'xbl-bindings-are-ready'. Having two XBL-specific events where only
one starts with 'xbl-' is rather confusing, and I don't see how the
second event neither is XBL-specific nor should be XBL-specific.