[Bindings] stringify

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:34:59 +0100
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Maybe the draft already says something about this, but I couldn't find it.
I think it would be good if there was a way in the IDL to say what an
object stringifies to. The Window object becomes "[object Window]" and
Location stringifies to its href attribute value. The tricky part here is
objects implementing multiple interfaces, such as Document and
DocumentSelector, but in those cases the specification editors should
probably ensure there are no strange things.