[XHR] HTTP Redirect procedures

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <foolistbar@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 21:12:12 +0000
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi,

The spec currently says:

[[
If the redirect does not violate security (it is same-origin for
instance) or infinite loop precautions and the scheme is supported
transparently follow the redirect and go to the start of this step.
]]

What is "this step" referring to? This is unclear when first reading
it. I have, after thinking about it for a while, concluded that it is
referring to step 8, though my initial thought was that "this step"
was the HTTP redirect option, which would have the consequence of
contradicting the "otherwise".

--
Geoffrey Sneddon
<http://gsnedders.com/>