Re: Fwd: Implementing HTMLDocument on all Documents (detailed review of the DOM)

Simon Pieters wrote:
> HTML5 says that all Document objects must implement HTMLDocument and
> other supported interfaces. I presume it says so in order to dodge the
> question of when to implement which interface

And also because when using mixed-namespace documents it really does make sense
to have all the *Document functionality for all the namespaced available....
perhaps.  I'm not really all that convinced that it is, actually.  ;)

-Boris