Re: [XHR2] Remarks in version Editor's draft 2 August 2007

On 8/3/07, Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:>>Why is
this CR LF ? isn't LF sufficient ?
> CRLF is mandatory on HTTP level. We avoid conversion and keep the solution
coherent with lower layer.
> Marcin

Oups, damn right !  Forgot that point.

> ==
> > In "7. If charset is "null" let charset be UTF-8."
> >
> > UTF-8 should appear in orange
>
> That would be inconsistent with the rest of the draft.

Not sure to fully understand also... I thought that it was '<q>UTF-8</q> '
(between quotes) or 'UTF-8' (in orange), but not UTF-8 (without quote nor
color) ?

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL