Re: Comprehensive List of Implementations for Testing

From: Antoine Quint <aq@fuchsia-design.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:11:06 +0200
Cc: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>
To: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>

Hey Doug,

A couple of precisions

On 21 sept. 2006, at 14:37, Doug Schepers wrote:

> SVG
> 	JavaScript
> 		Desktop
> 			Batik 1.5+
> 			Firefox 1.0+
> 			Opera 9.0+
> 			Safari 10.4+

No released version of Safari have so far shipped with native SVG
support. However, WebKit nightlies can be used.

> 			Adobe SVG Viewer 3.x (optional, unsupported)

not yet unsupported :)

> 			Corel SVG Viewer (v?, optional, unsupported)
> 			Amaya 9.5+
>

> 		Mobile
> 			Opera 8.5+, 9.0+
> 			BitFlash (v?)
> 			Ikivo (v?)

ACCESS NetFront should also be listed there. Also, to the best of my
knowledge, no shipping version of the Opera browser so far has
provided native support for SVG.

Antoine
--
Blog  http://the.fuchsia-design.com