Re: Wrapped implementations of XHR in script

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:57:38 +0200, Subbu Allamaraju
<subbu.allamaraju@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a question on the nature of implementations possible for XHR. In
> particular, would the following be a valid scenario?

The specification is intended to be implemented by user agents, not script
libraries. In any case, if the particular scripting language doesn't allow
you to implement it, it's probably a limitation of that scripting
language, no? And if you use the getter and setter syntax for attributes
that at least Firefox supports I guess you should also be able to throw
exceptions... I've never played much with that though.