Re: [comment-rex] recursivity of a rex element

Le 06-10-09 à 21:04, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> On Jul 03, 2006, at 08:32, karl@w3.org wrote:
>> Can a rex element be applied on another rex element or on itself.
>> If not, what's happening?
>
> A REX message can be applied to any XML document. I'm not entirely
> clear on how a message could be applied to itself (in the sense of
> the same same instance). Do you have a specific recommendation for
> change in the specification?

what would happened in this case? Not that it makes a lot of sense.
But users have tendency to produce some odd things.

   <event target='id("dahut")' name='DOMNodeRemoved' id="dahut">
     <event target='id("dahut")' name='DOMNodeRemoved'>
	<svg:circle cx='19' cy='17' r='42' fill='orange' xml:id="dahut"/>
     </event>
   </event>

There's also the problem of multiple same ids because from different
contexts.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***