Re: Is there some XUL project at W3C?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:49:05 -0500
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org, public-appformats@w3.org
To: ext Denis Sureau <dgsureau@yahoo.com>

Hi Denis,

As a few people have responded - the "project" to which you refer is
a deliverable of the Web Application Formats (WAF) WG:

  <http://www.w3.org/2006/appformats/admin/charter.html>

Although the WAF WG has made good progress on several of its
deliverables, progress on the "Declarative Format for Applications
User Interfaces" (DFAUI) deliverable has been slow. I am hopeful the
WG will publish a First Public Working Draft of DFAUI Use Cases and
Requirements early next year.

Regards,

Art Barstow
Chair of the WAF WG