Re: XMLHttpRequest translation to french completed

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 01:29:47 -0700
To: "sureau denis" <dgsureau@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Web API public" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Fri, 05 May 2006 00:22:04 -0700, sureau denis <dgsureau@yahoo.com>

> The translation of the Working Draft of the
> specification of the XMLHttpRequest objet is now
> completed in the 3 May version.
> It is available for now at:
> http://www.xul.fr/XMLHttpRequest.html

Merci Beaucoup Denis

francophone folks might like to take a look at this. If anyone sees stuff
that seems unclear between the two versions, that is good feedback on how
we can make the editorial style clearer.

Otherwise, I look forward to lots more people having good access to
information on how to make standard XHR stuff :)

Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com
      Peek into the kitchen: http://snapshot.opera.com/