Re: Window: rewrite Navigation section, added History

Dear Maciej,

Some small typos :

In 2. Browsing Contexts
"ISSUE-63: Should Window 1.0 drop the arguably redundant requir<E>ment
on UIEvent.view?"

s/requirment/requirement/

In 3. Navigation and Session History
"When a browsing context changes from one current lo<C>ation to
another, it is said to perform a navigation to a target location, as
specified by an absolute URI reference."

s/loation/location/

"When a browsing context performs a navigation that is not
specifically intended to be a history navigation, reload, or
replacement, it MUST remove any entries in the session history after
the current history position, append the target location, and update
the current history position to point to it. These values MUST be
updated at the moment the browsing context starts presenting the new
document. In particular, they MUST NOT be updated while still
presenting the last document (if different from the new one), and MUST
be updated when presenting even a partial<L>y loaded portion of the
new document."

s/partialy/partially/

In 3.2. Navigation Algorithms

"All requirements for performing al>o<gorithms are "as if"
requirements - all observable behavior must be as if the conforming
implementation had performed the required steps, but this
specification makes no requirements on how this effect is achieved."

s/alogorithms/algorithms/

In 3.2.1. URI Parsing

"The following algorithms are applied when parsing absolute URI
references into components. Absolute URI references>s< are parsed
according to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI): Generic Syntax
[RFC2396], but the strings of interest when dealing with browsing
context navigation are often somewhat different than the RFC standard
pieces."

s/referencess/references/

In 3.2.3. Performing Navigations

"When a browsing context is REQUIRED to replace the cur<R>ent location
with a specified URI new-uri, it MUST perform the following steps:"

and

"When a browsing context is REQUIRED to reload the cur<R>ent location,
it MUST perform the following steps:"

s/curent/current/

In 3.5.1. Attributes

"hash
    The value of the hash attribute MUST be the result of
parseHash(current-location, false). When this at<t>ribute is set to a
new value new-hash, user agents MUST NOT change the value of the hash
attribute but instead MUST perform the following steps:"

and

"host
    The value of the host attribute MUST be the result of
parseHost(current-location). When this at<t>ribute is set to a new
value new-host, user agents MUST NOT change the value of the host
attribute but instead MUST perform the following steps:"

and

"pathname" and "protocol" and "search"

s/atribute/attribute/

In D. Acknowledgements

" Special thanks to Anne van Kesteren for writing the Embedding
section and many other additions and improvenets."

s/improvenets/improvements/

Regards

Mohamed Zergaoui