Re: A few tweaks for ReSpec

Hi,

thanks a lot Maciej, applied with the tweaks that were discussed in
the thread!

On Mar 25, 2006, at 10:19, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> OK if I land this? I know less than zero about xslt so I don't know
> if I did things the right way.

For future reference, don't hesitate to land things (if they run :)
directly and ping this list so we can check the patch and perhaps
tweak it. It's not a software project of tremendous complexity, we
should be able to get by that way. Also please upgrade $VERSION in
ReSpec.pm (by 0.01 for small things, by 0.1 for major features) so I
can make releases afterwards.

If anyone's interested I don't mind putting ReSpec on CPAN, I already
have an account so it's trivial.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist