New Window editor's draft, close to ready for first working draft

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 03:13:46 -0800
To: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

I think this is almost ready to be published as a working draft, the
only remaining showstopper I think is properly filling in the
Acknowledements section with all the people who commented or
contributed text.

Let me know if you think there's anything wrong enough with this that
the document shouldn't be published Working Draft. Pointing out other
problems is good too, if you spot any.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/Window/publish/
Window.html

Changes since last time:

2006-03-25  Maciej Stachowiak  <mjs@apple.com>

         * source/Window.xml:
         - added Anne's text for the Embedding section

         * publish/Window.html: regenerated

2006-03-24  Maciej Stachowiak  <mjs@apple.com>

         * source/Window.xml:
         - added a new conformace class, "conforming Java
implementation", and a placeholder Java appendix
         - replaced many "need a cross reference" ednotes with
bibliography references
         - added remaining attribute and method descriptions from Ian
Davis's draft
         - started converting more of the attribute descriptions to
conformance requirements
         - a bunch of reformatting and rewording
         - mentioned possibility of parentWindow property
         - tried to add <ednote>s for any obvious missing pieces and
open issues.
         - started converting term definitions and references to
<termdfn> and <term>.

         * publish/Window.html: Regenerated with my locally hacked
ReSpec.