Re: ACTION-11: got to love keypress

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:06:23 +0100
To: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:52:00 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> I guess there is need for follow-up issues, testcases and actions...
> Mostly testcases I guess, if there's one thing the world needs.

It appears the previous WG made some tests:

(Not sure if http://www.w3.org/2002/09/tests/keys.svg is actually correct

There are similar examples to be found outside the W3C:

Now these tests are mostly testing attributes not found in DOM Level 3
Events... One thing I noted is that Firefox and Internet Explorer as
opposed to Opera don't always dispatch keypress. For example, when
pressing SHIFT, ALT, CTRL, CAPS LOCK, TAB nothing happens in those

Anne van Kesteren