Problem tonight & Agenda

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:57:06 +0000
To: Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi,

it is unfortunate that tonight I have a conflicting appointment, and
I don't know if Charles can make it either (my connectivity has been
horrible so far). If he also can't make it, I encourage you to hold
the call anyway, picking someone at the beginning.

Here's the agenda:

Agenda
======

Admin
   . roll call
   . pick scribe
   . approve last week's minutes

Documents status
   . What progress have we made with the docs
   . What's the ETA, and what actions are on the critical path, for:
     - XHR
     - D3EV
     - Window

Issues and Actions
   . new things that have been brought up on the list this week
   . starting again from those we didn't have time to finish last week

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist