ACTION-54: Whatwg restricts XHR more headers then we do

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:17:55 -0800
To: Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

I have an action to ask Hixie why the whatwg spec for XHR restricts more
headers then our current draft.

He said that the spec is basically still a work in progress and that he
had gotten many comments on it that were not yet addressed.

His recommendation is that we go ahead with the spec as is and collect
comments on our own.

The intended reason for the restrictions were simply security.

/ Jonas