Re: ACTION-66: Mozilla XSLT DOM Interface

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:15:31 -0800
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

> Below is the interface that we use for XSLT transformations in mozilla.
> There are some things to note about it:

And

6.
We verify the stylesheet is a valid stylesheet when importStylesheet is
called. If the DOM is then modified we will revalidate the DOM when
transformTo* is called.

In other words, changes to DOM done after importStylesheet is called
does affect the result of any subsequent transformTo* call.

/ Jonas